If you want to be happy, put your effort into controlling the sail, not the wind.
As a leader, you know how important it is to keep improving your skills. Steeped in more than three decades of practical know-how, Performance Continuum’s leadership coaching can help you master new attitudes and behaviors — and achieve more than you ever imagined.
Our individual and team leadership coaching solutions can make a difference at all levels of the organization, from a first-time manager to the CEO in any sector.
Our coaching services are grounded in a unique developmental model of assessment, challenge and support, and offer you:
- High quality assessments
- A commitment to proven leadership development methods
- Rigorously trained coaches
- A confidential, safe environment for growing as a leader
Performance Continuum individual coaching provides one-on-one custom leadership development opportunities for senior managers and executives. Our coaching framework ensures that the coach and the coachee establish a sound and constructive relationship. The coach builds on this relationship, supervising the assessment, challenging the participant in a manner that encourages the stretch needed for development, and then supporting the participant to insure positive change.
Although each offering follows a similar framework, each engagement is custom designed to each participant, focusing on their particular development.
Best suited for:
- Desires a more personal approach to development
- Would benefit from a face-to-face experience with a CCL qualified coach
- Welcomes the additional structure provided by a one-on-one experience
- Is in an organization that recognizes the value of individual coaching
- Might use a confidential, empowering, professional relationship to enhance the organization’s effectiveness through leadership
Performance Continuum’s team coaching offering provides groups and teams the opportunity to go beyond their current abilities; to create broader opportunities using a results-oriented process based upon member relationships, shared experience, and interpersonal awareness. Team coaching opportunities are customized to achieve the organization’s specific needs and desired outcomes. This offers professional teams and groups the intimate coordination, collaboration, and creative thinking needed to address complex issues.
Our coaches use individual and team assessments, to identify common group behaviors, demonstrate gaps in perception and thinking, providing everyone the opportunity to think more openly, and to work together in a manner that creates shared group understanding and increases effectiveness.
Best suited for:
- Any team or group that might use a confidential, empowering, professional coaching relationship to enhance effectiveness and desired outcomes.
Personal Development Coaching
- Helps move clients away from fear to create the life of their dreams.
- Identify and remove blind spots that limit achievement and desired results
- Focus is on inner transformation as the basis for true and lasting growth.
- Helps clients entering major life transitions and have become aware of a need to reinvent themselves.
- Draws heavily on life-stage, personality type, and life purpose.
- Focuses on aligning a client’s passions, skills and values with their work.
- Offers clients the opportunity to discover their calling, strengths, values and desired contribution, then helps them align work or manage retirement for a more fulfilling life.
- Leadership Development (let’s remove & Training – “development” sort of covers that).
Through leadership development programs that are customized to every client’s needs, Performance Continuum awakens leaders to what is possible when they become clear, aware and integrate the many dimensions of themselves into their work.
Our Leadership Development and Coaching programs help organizations create environments where people consistently challenge themselves to higher levels of personal excellence and learning. And our real-time team facilitation helps leaders learn “in the moment” – while the work is happening, without downtime which shows immediate return on investment.
Our goal is to help organizations attract, develop and retain key leaders by providing challenging learning & development opportunities through coaching and facilitation that deliver on-going, measurable results.
Performance Continuum’s skilled trainers deliver superior knowledge and skills transfer on a variety of topics. Programs range from half-day to full day sessions. Each program is customized to meet the needs of your organization. Here are a few of the topics taught by our extraordinary trainers.
- Change Management
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Communication Strategies
- Mindfulness in Leadership
- Emotional Intelligence
- Employee Engagement
- Energy Leadership
- Leadership And Influence
- Teamwork And Team Building